What Are The Skills and Certifications Required to Become a Ethical Hacker?
In order to become an ethical hacker it is required to have a bachelor’s degree in information technology or advanced diploma in network security.Ethical hacker should have detailed understanding of networking,strong base in the principles of information security,operating systems, experience in scripting languages,etc. to execute hacking effectively Some of these skills include:
- Understanding the basic concepts of the operating system and how it
works,Knowledge on different platforms like Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.
- Ability to work with various hacking tools.
- Having In detailed Knowledge on search engines and also servers.
- Having Knowledge of DBMS such as SQL ,will help you to effectively observe operations carried out in databases.Ethical hacker must know how to secure database.
- Having knowledge on networking is important,because risks mainly raise from networks, You should know the components present in the network, including IP address, ports, OSI, routers and protocol.and how they are connected, and how to identify if they are at risk.
- Programming knowledge is needed for the security professionals working in the area of Software Development Life Cycle and application security
- Scripting knowledge is needed for professionals who are handling host-based attacks and network-based attacks.
Some of the certifications for ethical hacker include:
- EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacking Certification
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) Certification
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco’s CCNA Security
- SANS GIAC
- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE)
- Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEN)
These are the certifications that help you get a job in an information security department where you can start developing penetration testing skills and experience.
How much money does an ethical hacker make in india?
Information security analysts make approximately Rs 5.6 lacs per year In india. Security analysts make around average of Rs 4.5 lacs per year. Certified Ethical Hacker earn average of Rs 4.7 lacs per year, where as Information security
analysts make around average of Rs 5.6 lacs per year and Information security manager make around average of Rs 12 lacs.
Email marketing is a form digital marketing,that uses e-mail to promote your business.Email has become a most popular form of communication in business,so online businesses select email marketing in different methods to promote their brand,to increase customer engagement, promote loyalty relationship,offer coupons to encourage customer loyalty, give promotional offerings, maintain relationships wi
Candidates must have basic idea of using the internet, websites, and its uses for marketing.
This course directly benefits professionals who want to improve their returns from email marketing.Ideal for anyone working in marketing who wants to learn the trade of email marketing and confidently execute email campaigns.
Yes, we will give a certificate after completing the email marketing course.