Attaining Industry Trusted and Preferred Credentials LPT (Master)
The LPT (Master) is a fully online, remotely proctored, practical exam, It is categorized into three practical exams of six-hour duration each, which will test your perseverance and focus by forcing you to outdo yourself with each new challenge. The exam requires the candidates to demonstrate a methodical approach to test and validate security defenses. The LPT (Master) exam is developed with close collaboration with SMEs and practitioners around the world after a thorough job role, job task, and skills-gap analysis
- There is no predefined eligibility criteria for those interested in attempting the LPT (Master) exam.
- Penetration Testers
- Network Administrators
- IT Auditors
- Information Security Engineers
- Security Consultants
Who can take the LPT (Master) exam?
To be eligible to apply to attempt the LPT (Master) Exam, candidate must either:
- Be an ECSA member in good standing (Your USD100 application fee will be waived);
- Or, Attend the Advanced Penetration Testing course.
- Or, possess a minimum of 2 years of Penetration Testing work experience in Penetration Testing (You will need to pay USD100 as a non-refundable application fee);
- Or, possess any other industry equivalent certifications such as OSCP or GPEN cert (You will need to pay USD100 as a non-refundable application fee).