Many of today’s top tools of the forensic trade will be taught during this course, including software, hardware and specialized techniques. The need for businesses to become more efficient and integrated with one another, as well as the home user, has given way to a new type of criminal, the “cyber-criminal.” It is no longer a matter of “will your or-ganization be comprised (hacked)?” but, rather, “when?” Today’s battles between corporations, gov-ernments, and countries are no longer fought only in the typical arenas of boardrooms or battlefields using physical force. Now the battlefield starts in the technical realm, which ties into most every facet of modern day life. If you or your organization requires the knowledge or skills to identify, track, and prosecute the cybercriminal, then this is the course for you.
- CHFI certification holders have been in high demand for jobs with law enforcement and that demand is growing.
- CHFI Training & certification provides IT professional with hands-on technical skills.
- Achieving this CHFI credential the individual is open to great career opportunities.
- Moreover, certifications go a long way in retaining a technically skilled staff, as the growth opportunities that they promise considerably reduce rates of employee turnover.
Who should Apply
- E-Business Security professionals
- Defense and Military personnel
- Systems administrators
- IT managers
- Police & law enforcement personnel
- Government agencies
- Legal professionals
- Banking, Insurance and other professionals
CHFIv8 Exam Fee : $500
- CEH certification.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 hours
- Test Format: Multiple choice
- Test Delivery: EC-Council Authorized Partner